Cancellation of World Doubles & Czech Open in AprilMarch 10, 2020
Creating a database of professional coaches / trainers of Table Tennis/ Badminton/ Squash/ Tennis.March 10, 2021
The Racketlon enthusiasts some important information from Adarsh Vikram, spokesperson from Racketlon Indian Association regarding the Zoom meeting conducted by Mr. Duncan Stahl, FIR president on the 5th of May
- Due to the ongoing Corona pandemic situation, all the FIR tournaments until mid of September are not going to take place being either cancelled or postponed.
- The World Singles and Teams Championships 2020 to be held in Rotterdam is postponed as well and the possible venue seems to be the Stockholm in Sweden and would take place in the last quarter of the year.
- The World Doubles Championships and Czech Open would take place tentatively in Prague between 5th to 8th of November.
- Many people from India have visited the Racketlon page which shows that the sport is gaining popularity in India.
- Various other activities such as challenges, weekly quiz are taking place in social media to keep everyone active.
For any further clarifications please contact:
Adarsh Vikram email@example.com